Required help on Xenforo Payment process handling

Dnyan

Hello to all,

I would like to know more about or need a php file for doing redirection and sending the response for following case.

I saw all payment handling script in xenforo, the pre-configured xenforo payment profiles had almost following in common.

URL for returning after purchase
URL for Returning when purchase is cancel
AND the IPN or server to server call back during callback state.

In my case where i am trying to make an addon for payment profile, My payment server only sends signle response on a single url which i need to handle either it pass or fail or something else.

I wish to make that response a s a return page, this will be just a blank page with loader and message stating like please do not refresh, we are processing your payments........

Mean while i want a php to process the captured response by posting it to payment_callback.php and redirect user to either purchase complete or cancel or dynamic redirect as per error.

I wish to know, how i can make it work on xenforo

Code:
1. User Click on Make payment and get redirected to payment provider page for doing payment (Happens as xF default system)

2. User does payment or cancel, Payment provider sends responce to single call back url with POST method ( I want a PHP file to handle that response)

3. IN PHP file
POST response recieved from the Payment provider will be sent to payment_callback.php for processing and logging the data
Base on Status in post data 'case' i would like to redirect user to purchase complete, cancel or dynamic redirect.

Meanwhile those process by PHP on redirect from payment provider, i would like to show a blank page with loader and message to wait.

any help on this would be much appreciated.

As i am not a coder, i might have express something wrongly in this.

Top Bottom