XF 2.2 Remove gray alert

Hello,

For a specific usergroup I'd like to remove the gray button with "you have insufficient privileges to reply here".

Permission setup:

1.webp

That's what I'd like to remove

2.webp

So, no you want to get a lot of contact messages (either in a comments section, via a conversation or in a contact email of your users complaining that they can't post in an area and don't know why... and you have no error to track it with for them to relay to you?

May not be the smartest solution to the issue. Is it simply because you don't like the "look" of it?

Thanks for the reply.

It's complex indeed.

I'm trying to set up a system to pre-moderate new threads and new messages in a specific node using ADVANCED FORM and another addon and a permission sets.

The user can only fill out a form, not post messages and the form is below last message.This require a manual handling for each message/thread. Obiouvsly it's for a specific node and not for whole forum.

But doing what you did removes it from the entire forum.... those are global phrases.
A template edit would probably be more appropriate.

Right, but only into forums where permission are set to NO per post new thread and post reply.
Which specific nodes can be addressed in the templates.

Top Bottom