Remove attach limits

Remove attach limits [Paid] 2.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Is there anything else to do after installing the addon? (2.2.9) - for me it now shows neither a link nor the attached image

Edit: I just checked - when disabling the addon, the attachment link in the quote does not appear either. So the problem lies somewhere else probably, and without the link, the addon does not "see" the image-attachment at all.

But maybe someone has an idea, why the links don't show up?

Edit 2: Maybe I did not quite get it: is this "embedded from external image" vs. "attached image that is embedded in the post"? In that case I have only the latter, since I installed a "mirror external images as attachments" addon.

Last edited:
Not sure @voom. I have the older one with the css. The new one says no extra.less entry required. If you find out more can you post it here please? Because Andy only deals in PMs. Thanks!

Edit 2: Maybe I did not quite get it: is this "embedded from external image" vs. "attached image that is embedded in the post"? In that case I have only the latter, since I installed a "mirror external images as attachments" addon.
First, I would need to understand, if that is a bug at all. I may have misinterpreted, what it actually does. Does the attached Image need to be inserted in the post, in order to quote it visually at all?

No prob. If you thought it would show attachments in a quoted post that were not inserted, no. That's a neat idea tho. 😁

Top Bottom