Remembering September 11, 2001

Dixie McCall

God Bless all those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001- may you rest in eternal peace. It is often those who profit off war and disease who are inherently wicked as regular citizens of all countries generally love one another, despite color, race, country or creed and despite what that news spews out hourly. We have more in common than we realize and we must remember this especially on this tragic anniversary.

May your God bless you and keep you and your family healthy and safe during all this world turmoil.

Will we never forget...

Please pray for the world to be at peace.

Here is a good way to remember September 11, 2001 on Saturday.

I am a little against those who call back during an attack. It touches me just as much but I don't see why to recall it in public or simply to recall it.

Everyone is aware of September 11, 2001, I do not find it useful to recall it. I have lost loved ones and we will/have all lost. As far as I know, we have not publicly released a topic to announce it.

Anyway, we all have a thought for the deceased but I am against recalling it. Maybe you want in the year 3152 we remember this year as we learn about prehistory.

I am a little against those who call back during an attack. It touches me just as much but I don't see why to recall it in public or simply to recall it.

Because it was an event that shaped the course of history, something that is still having major ramifications for us all today. It's not unusual to remember major events on meaningful anniversaries regardless of whether they were good or in this case, something terrible.

It's important to remember the bad things so that we and future generations can learn from them and hopefully ensure they are never allowed to happen again.

I understand your point of view, but unfortunately I remain in my position. Recalling something dramatic I don't find that excellent.

Living in France, I lost someone close to me in an attack. I don't want to be reminded of this every year because it is a lack of respect because I want to be left alone.

Remembering it can also give other people bad ideas.

Top Bottom