[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
Snog updated Raffles for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Raffles for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.2

An update to Raffles for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - Error when specifying a prize image during raffle creation
  • Fix - Icon missing from Enter raffle button
  • Add - Money name field to raffle add/edit screen
NOTE: If you have raffles with a cost running you will need to edit your raffles and enter a 'Money name' for each running raffle.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Snog updated Raffles for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Raffles for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.3

An update to Raffles for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - Raffles with a future start date showing as active before start date
  • Fix - Start time missing when editing a raffle
NOTE: Check the start time for any raffles that are currently running or should be set for a future start date and input the start time for the raffles again. This only needs to be done once.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am curious if this will work with DB credits addon, if so, can members enter the raffle/content with 0 credits? By doing this, then I would be able to use it as a content/giveaway type deal without getting into any type of raffle legal problems in the future, and I would not be interested in running a raffle if members have to give credits, as it then would be considered a raffle, not a contest or giveaway. for example, a member may be required to have x amount of credits before they can enter the contest which would be 0 credits per entry.

thanks

I am curious if this will work with DB credits addon, if so, can members enter the raffle/content with 0 credits? By doing this, then I would be able to use it as a content/giveaway type deal without getting into any type of raffle legal problems in the future, and I would not be interested in running a raffle if members have to give credits, as it then would be considered a raffle, not a contest or giveaway. for example, a member may be required to have x amount of credits before they can enter the contest which would be 0 credits per entry.

thanks
Yes, it will work with DB Credits or any other credit system where the credits are held in a column in the user database table.

It's been a while since I looked at DB Credits, but if there is a user criteria for the number of credits available in XenForo itself when DB Credits is installed, then yes it can work that way. If not, then no it won't.

If you want to add a "ticket" icon to the Navigation Header, go to Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> extra.less and add this:
Code:
.p-navEl-link[data-nav-id='snog_raffles_navtab']:before {content: '\f145'}

Will end up looking like this:
Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 5.27.47 PM.webp

Hello,
I need something more "Social" oriented, basically tasks that users can do to enter or increase their chances of winning.
For example, to get +5 Entries "Follow us on Facebook", to get +10 Entries (Tweet this...), it can have all sorts of requirements like Voting in poll, or answering a question. Can this add-on do something like this?
Rafflecopter & giveawayoftheday are just 2 examples.
1.webp

Hello,
I need something more "Social" oriented, basically tasks that users can do to enter or increase their chances of winning.
For example, to get +5 Entries "Follow us on Facebook", to get +10 Entries (Tweet this...), it can have all sorts of requirements like Voting in poll, or answering a question. Can this add-on do something like this?
View attachment 173812
Sorry, no it can't directly.

But, if there's a way to put users into different user groups when they do those things, you could give each user group a different number of entries. However, they would still have to actually enter the raffle themselves. There's no automated entry into the raffles.

Can you please add so that when users are viewing raffle index or any of the raffle pages, that it reflected in the "current visitors" list. Viewing raffle list (the index page) and viewing [x] raffle. Now it will just list the users as "viewing unknown page".

Can you please add so that when users are viewing raffle index or any of the raffle pages, that it reflected in the "current visitors" list. Viewing raffle list (the index page) and viewing [x] raffle. Now it will just list the users as "viewing unknown page".
I actually thought I had done that. Evidently not.

It will be in the next release.

Also can you add some headers or make the raffle page more organized? For example with the requirements.. I don't know, just feels like it could be a bit cleaner.

https://www.theaocdungeon.com/raffle/1/view

Also, the "View who has entered" link is not visible when I'm viewing the page in mobile view. For some reason.
This has been requested before. The criteria is a pass/fail condition passed by XenForo itself. It does not supply which criteria is not met. So, it is not possible to say what the requirements are that are not being met.

As I've suggested in the past, I would put any requirements in the raffle description itself like you've done.

Anything below the image and above the status/entry section is up to you to format how you like.

I'll look at changing the display. But not being able to view that info is normal on mobile displays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom