[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
Can this be done? If so, how :p I was not sure how you could specify that X event (in this case posting more showcase items) increases your entries.

User adding 1 Showcase item (bob addon) = 1 raffle entry
User adding 3 showcase items = 3 entries, 5 = 5 entries etc.

Anyone know?

Also, can I SPECIFY that users need to post in X forum to qualify? (so I can opt out posts made in low effort areas like off topic sections).

Last edited:
Would be nice with any response @Ozzy47

I did end up creating user groups for the combinations (with showcase and post requirements of various types). Would be much easier if the addon natively had the functionality to set different limits, without having to create different user groups every time. This also removes the limitation that the user has to wait for the user group promotion cron to run, before they can enter with their increased ticket rate.

And:
SPECIFY that users need to post in X forum to qualify. (you can link this with the Post Areas addon functionality in some way). Thus you can incentivize users posting in high value areas and less in off topic areas (while still allowing their posts in said areas to count towards their overall post count).

any chance to make a template or clone button for a raffle to make admins life easier ?
there is so much data to add which is 90 % is the same except some fieds

upd forget it, missed the copy button 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
@Painbaker @Ozzy47

This addon could use some TLC.. :)

My suggestion from Dec 2021 is still very relevant:
1) Could you add an option to show Open/Closed raffles on the same page? (so any open at the top, and then closed at the bottom). Something similar to this:
competition-list-jpg.212802

This will present a significantly better looking front page for your raffles if you currently have no open contests.. So instead of it just saying "no raffles..", it will at least show some of the closed raffles with image, details etc.. Thus showing that you DO indeed host raffles, but just not constantly.. Most will click the main page link /raffles (ah, nothing here..) and leave it. Even though there might just have been two active raffles that just ended. And for users wondering who won, they will have to click "closed raffles" first, rather than just getting them all presented on the same page in two different areas as the above picture.
1689255821150.png

2) The above suggestion from earlier this year:
Natively have the functionality to set different ticket entry limits based on user criteria, without having to create different user groups every time. This also removes the limitation that the user has to wait for the user group promotion cron to run, before they can enter with their increased ticket rate. F.ex 20 posts gives 1 ticket, 40 posts + 1 resource provides another and so on. Utilizing the user criteria that are available.

3) New user criteria: Able to specify that users need to post in X forum node to qualify. (You already have the relevant data for this from the Post Areas addon). Thus you can incentivize users posting in high value areas and less in off topic areas (while still allowing their posts in said areas to count towards their overall post count).

Hey @Ozzy47 is there any chance we could get a minor update to Raffles that would allow, if selected, to put the raffle winner into a particular user group for x amount of time or perm??

Would appreciate it, if at all possible! Thanks either way!

Hey @Ozzy47 is there any chance we could get a minor update to Raffles that would allow, if selected, to put the raffle winner into a particular user group for x amount of time or perm??

Would appreciate it, if at all possible! Thanks either way!

If your willing to fund that please start a direct message with Painbaker and myself please.

Top Bottom