Question

lddd

Hello there,

i am looking forward to buy a Xenforo license but would like to know the following.

Based on what i did see on most Xenforo default installations "search results" are always shorten.

What i know from most other forum softwares like phpBB or vBulletin this can be customized to show the full post on the search results page including all content like maybe added bbcode in a post while "highlighting" the search term on such results.

Is this somehow possible to modify, maybe a add-on or by changing the search results page template?

best regards!

Nobody? I would really need to know this before buying Xenforo as this would be a requirement to me. I searched through your documentation but could not find any information here. Is it possible to modify the template "search_results" from the ACP in some way to change the output? No matter what i search results there is always a character limit that is going to shorten the output. How would i be able to show the full post content for each result here? Or would i need to get the Enhanced Search Add-On / Elasticsearch to have such option?

Thanks in advance.

Support of that level won't be provided in the pre-sales forum.

Once you purchase a license, you will be able to post in the development support forum.

Top Bottom