Question about SEO Indexing

Every page, but only for that thread and the links on that page. If you have XFES, you can take advantage of the similar threads feature to have internal linking. And there are other ways to link internally too.

Can anyone tell me if google is indexing the pages in the threads or just the first page in the thread on your forums?
not sure.. but i do know that i am beginning to question if i am going to be able to create traffic in my site topic.
seems that tobacco is verboten in a lot of areas.
i have thought about changing software but since what i want to my site to be based upon is apparently not tolerated i have started questioning whether to even keep running the site or sell it.
i doubt if the software used is a major issue.
the site i am staff on uses xenforo and it does good on google due to the topic.

@Opus X your problem is not that Google does not indexing tobacco, but forums do not like Google because there are hardly valuable content!
Google Indicizes a very small part of forum compared to the total number of Treads so on Google your forum which has 51 TADS is practically non -existent!
You have to support your Blog Forum, these is the only solution to try to start your forum

Back
Top Bottom