XF 2.2 PWA Background Image

btmgreg

Is it possible to set a background image for the PWA initial start up? It's supposed to be the same colour as my forum, and my forum has a tiled background image. Any tips? Thanks guys.

Solution
Unfortunately not, PWA splash screens are pretty limited (and dependent on the browser vendor, AFAIK only Chrome has implemented them so far). The only values used to compose them are the icon and background color.
Unfortunately not, PWA splash screens are pretty limited (and dependent on the browser vendor, AFAIK only Chrome has implemented them so far). The only values used to compose them are the icon and background color.

Solution
In the PWA setup style properties, you are given the option to choose a background colour for the PWA splash page, but if you change it, it also changes the background colour of your default style. If the app is going to automatically inherit whatever background colour your default style has, why is that option even there? Am I missing something?

In the PWA setup style properties, you are given the option to choose a background colour for the PWA splash page, but if you change it, it also changes the background colour of your default style. If the app is going to automatically inherit whatever background colour your default style has, why is that option even there? Am I missing something?
Yes that's a good question. I thought that property would just change background of splash page.

Top Bottom