XF 2.2 Profile Text Font

spyralout

How can I make all text be bold and have a black outline around the letters? I've played around with multiple settings and although I can sometimes get the member name to have this black outline I can't seem to get the member's info outlined.

Which area exactly are you wanting to apply this to? "Profile text font" as in like the entire profile page? Can you provide a screenshot of the area you're wanting to change?

Which area exactly are you wanting to apply this to? "Profile text font" as in like the entire profile page? Can you provide a screenshot of the area you're wanting to change?
This when you hover over the member avatar and also when it’s full screen. It appears to be a bit different on mobile and desktop as well.

7D945DBF-34BB-4A84-96FD-B581C494C3A1.webp

Some members have custom backgrounds which make the font difficult to read. Trying to find a happy medium. The bold, outline t XRP seems to be the best. If the font was bold, white, outline that would probably do it, but I want to know how to adjust these settings should things change in the future.

Sorry just realized there was a typo. Ignore the “t XRP” part. Maybe being able to make the default background the site theme color (or just black) along with bold outlined white font.

Top Bottom