XF 2.0 Post under approval, then approved, but keeps showing up as unapproved

PJK

There is a post on my forum by a user, and it went to the approval queue. Whenever I approve it, 5 minutes later it shows back in the queue. How can I get this approved and why is this issue happening? It doesn't happen with any other posts. Thanks.

Is the post being edited, or set to be approved by a moderator?

Those are about the only reasons I can think of as to why it would keep being in the queue.

That or a third party add-on is involved.

My post was set to be approved by a moderator. It has since then been deleted (on accident) but the number notification is still showing up in moderation, as is the blank place marker for a thread that no longer exists:

apque.webp

How can I delete this from my forum (or database) so it's no longer showing? I tried clicking delete and save with ALL 3rd party mods disabled - but it's not working.

Is the post being edited, or set to be approved by a moderator?

Those are about the only reasons I can think of as to why it would keep being in the queue.

That or a third party add-on is involved.
Set to be approved by a moderator. When I click approve, it keeps showing up. How can I troubleshoot? The issue is still happening and I want this users post live. Thanks.

Still having this issue. Oddly approved the post from May 16th, then like 2 weeks later it shows up in the queue again. Any ideas to troubleshoot? Bizarre issue.

Top Bottom