Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

It's 1.1.2 (I know, I read no longer supported) and 1.5.1 from Post Ratings. I did the edits manually not with TMS, as far as I have seen I have inserted the lines only once. Is there a a way to verify? Which of the edits would it be?

I haven't, I only used older instructions, I guess. But I am having a hard time figuring out what to remove and what to leave.

This is the content of template "ad_message_below"

Code:
<xen:hook name="message_below" params="{xen:array 'post={$message}','message_id={$messageId}'}" />

What has to go?

Thanks so much Luke! ;)

I haven't, I only used older instructions, I guess. But I am having a hard time figuring out what to remove and what to leave.

This is the content of template "ad_message_below"

Code:
<xen:hook name="message_below" params="{xen:array 'post={$message}','message_id={$messageId}'}" />

What has to go?

Thanks so much Luke! ;)

Remove that line and the problem should be fixed

I'm coming from vBulletin and I'm wondering if there's an existing importer that would allow me to import existing vBulletin reputation as the Post Rating System reps (with the green bars, comments) instead of likes (while disabling other features of this add-on for now). I'd like to preserve the reputation points my members already have. Does such an importer exist? If not, is anyone willing to develop one for pay?

Hello, Luke.
Could you please tell what is wrong?
After importing from Dragonbyte's Post Thanks system with the help of query you've kindly given me all our ratings seem to import correctly. But I have an issue with displaying ratings in different parts.
Here are the pictures of this. The first one - user profile page - displays it absolute correctly, but two other haven't, which are user info in the sidebar and in messages. Is there any way to made it to display properly for the last two ones? Thank you.

Attachments

• pr_exmpl1.webp
    pr_exmpl1.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
  • pr_exmpl2.webp
    pr_exmpl2.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
  • pr_exmpl3.webp
    pr_exmpl3.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 11
Hello, Luke.
Could you please tell what is wrong?
After importing from Dragonbyte's Post Thanks system with the help of query you've kindly given me all our ratings seem to import correctly. But I have an issue with displaying ratings in different parts.
Here are the pictures of this. The first one - user profile page - displays it absolute correctly, but two other haven't, which are user info in the sidebar and in messages. Is there any way to made it to display properly for the last two ones? Thank you.

- Have you run Recount Ratings in the admin cp?
- Are you running the latest version of Post Ratings?
- Did you import likes through some other method as XF likes previously, but also imported likes as ratings with the query?

Oh actually I see the problem, you've got your like rating set as a neutral rating. It's a bit of an oversight that I never considered, but the like rating is hard coded to need to be positive

@Luke Foreman Got this error during the last step:
Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in .../library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304
And then after increasing some memory parameters in php.ini and my.cnf I got this:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'like_count' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/PostRating/Model.php at line 558
Dark_PostRating_Model->recountRatings() in Dark/PostRating/ControllerAdmin.php at line 18
Dark_PostRating_ControllerAdmin->actionRecount() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/.../admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
@Luke Foreman Got this error during the last step:
Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in .../library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304
And then after increasing some memory parameters in php.ini and my.cnf I got this:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'like_count' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/PostRating/Model.php at line 558
Dark_PostRating_Model->recountRatings() in Dark/PostRating/ControllerAdmin.php at line 18
Dark_PostRating_ControllerAdmin->actionRecount() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/.../admin.php at line 13

You got that error during the recount?

Try restoring the backup and then performing the whole process again with the increased memory limit

(Assuming it isn't actually working despite showing that error)

Top Bottom