Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

My users like this addon very much. Just one question: is there any support for widget framework so that one could place a block with most liked threads in the sidebar, for example @Luke F

Searched through this thread with no luck. Does anyone know how we can change the "Current Visitors" page to show "Ratings Received" instead of "Likes Received"? We've successfully changed it in the userinfo bit (Message Elements), profile pages, profile pop-ups, and seemingly everywhere else, but the "Current Visitors" page for members still shows only "Likes Received".

I'd purchase this add-on back in 2013, is there a way to obtain an updated version? Should I do anything to fix any issues that it may have? The original version I have of the add-on is placing lots of loads to my server/site.

It's worked for us all the way up to 1.5.14. Hopefully @RobinHood will keep it alive!

We are having troubles with our site (heavy load, forum crashing...) we'd disable the Ratings in a hunch and the site is now working nicely. We love our Ratings so yes, I am very concerned, however as soon as we do enable them the site goes unresponsive.

I am still running on 1.5.x with plans to upgrade next week.

We are having troubles with our site (heavy load, forum crashing...) we'd disable the Ratings in a hunch and the site is now working nicely. We love our Ratings so yes, I am very concerned, however as soon as we do enable them the site goes unresponsive.

That seems strange; we've never noticed any kind of heavy load from it.

I am still running on 1.5.x with plans to upgrade next week.

Upgrade to what?

Someone have tried to archive something like "IPB reactions" with Post Ratings addon?
In this way we can uncluttered thread pages.

Maybe some Javascript and CSS can do the magic?

reactions.gif.e3e1974c1fe8430b16ad11831af0d962.gif

I didn't think so. I tried the "@" symbol before the word "agree," however that didn't work. It'd be cool to be able to implement what the author demonstrated in that example.

I didn't think so. I tried the "@" symbol before the word "agree," however that didn't work. It'd be cool to be able to implement what the author demonstrated in that example.

I'm confused; what the author demonstrated is easy to implement.

1. Post a message.
2. Tell people it's a poll.
3. Tell them which reactions represent which votes
4. Profit

Top Bottom