XF 2.2 Post 2.2.13 update - mobile avatars hidden

eDaddi

Just updated to 2.2.13 and for some reason on mobile I'm getting:
CSS:
style="display:none;visibility:hidden;"

added in the avatar image tag, but only in the thread & profile views. The user's info popup (when clicking an avatar) shows the avatar.

The desktop versions work just fine and I can't find any recent template mods that would add that.

Any tips to track down what is adding that?

Are you using a default style?
If a custom (either paid or free) have you verified that your style was updated to work with 2.2.13?
Does it work in the default XF style if you are using a "custom" style?

Are you using a default style?
If a custom (either paid or free) have you verified that your style was updated to work with 2.2.13?
Does it work in the default XF style if you are using a "custom" style?
The same template is working on another site, I also checked all the add-ons recently updated and nothing there. Even if I disable add-ons on the broke site to match the working site I still can't get that CSS to go away. It's odd that it's applied to the elements themselves, not a class or anything.

I found the issue, I use Cloudflare
, and the add-on here, and Mirage was enabled. That basically hides images on mobile devices with slow networks.

Not sure where how it was enabled but I did update that add-on. I updated another forum, that forum’s test site and this forum’s test site and didn’t have that issue.

Top Bottom