Lack of interest "Popular" should be first choice in nav header

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

beerForo

When you go to a Suggestion forum, in the nav header it would look better to have Popular as the first choice, which would appear over the numbers of votes. Of course Latest would still be the highlighted one but would be second. This would follow suit in the other types like Question etc.

It just looks more logical, like you are sorting the votes and it is right above it, also then Latest, Newest (which makes sense together) appear over the title.

Popular, Latest, Newest, Your suggestions, Your votes
XXhere---------title-----------

Just looks better to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not really looking for votes, it's not a feature, just something to bring to XF's attention and they can say "Oh yeah that makes sense" or "Nope!" ;)

I know, but right now if I was one of the dev team seeing this, I think I'd be inclined to dismiss as, "Eh, that going to be a matter of opinion, depends on who you ask." But heh, you never know. As you say, one of them might agree with you. (y)

Top Bottom