Lack of interest Please make SEO keyword tags directly editable through AdminCP without modding the templates.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

ShikiSuen

Some people may think that it is not necessary anymore. However, this is totally a first-world self-satisfaction.

Comparing the major search engines among 1st / 2nd / 3rd world countries, Google is only the most famous among first world countries (except Russia which has Yandex). For second world countries, Baidu is the most famous in Mainland China.

AFAIK, Google's advantage in their technologies made them possible to give up relying on keyword information provided by websites. However, I am afraid only Google can do this. (I have lack of knowledge with Duckduckgo, Yahoo Japan, and Bing search.)

P.S.: I am not a fan of Baidu, but not doing SEO with Baidu surely kills a website in Mainland China market.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Note: This thread is for Xenforo 2 and later.

Previously there were similar suggestions toward Xenforo 1:

Top Bottom