.....please delete thread

Edit -- ignore my ignorance, I misunderstood the intentions.

Seems like a backwards move, IMO. Move from full-featured software to something you have no real control over. I suppose the most logical choice would be to move to a subreddit, but nothing really comes close to XenForo in terms of being both functional and full of features. If you're set on moving to something different, why not try something like Discourse or Flarum? You're not likely to find many favourable opinions on alternatives here, all things considered.

Last edited:
Seems like a backwards move, IMO. Move from full-featured software to something you have no real control over.
I think he wants to install some sort of social networking script (similar to FaceBook) and move his community/data from xenForo to it.

I think he wants to install some sort of social networking script (similar to FaceBook) and move his community/data from xenForo to it.
Ah, I stand corrected. In that case I'd double down on something like Flarum or Discourse, can't be hard to turn that into a social network sort of script. Although it can't be hard to turn XF into something more like that, either...

Top Bottom