[OzzModz] View Anonymous Poll Votes

[OzzModz] View Anonymous Poll Votes [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

I'm getting an error in the server log that looks to be the result of this add-on. Any idea? Thanks.

Code:
Exception: Could not find class PB\ViewAnonymousPollVotes\XF\Entity\Thread when attempting to extend XF\Entity\Thread src/XF/Extension.php:174

Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\Threa...')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(123): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:Thread')
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(1713): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find('XF:Thread', '17305', Array)
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(15): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->assertViewableThread('17305', Array)
#4 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/index.php?threads/lv-426.17305/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/lv-426_17305/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@thunderclap82, this error was appear only once?
If yes, just delete it. File may be inaccessible while you uploading new update.
If no, try re-upload add-on. Seems you missing some files.

@thunderclap82
How did you install the add-on?
Possibly the "/src/addons/PB/ViewAnonymousPollVotes/XF/Entity/Thread.php" file is not readable.
Check this file for accessibility by web-server users (I can't prompt names, that depending on your hosting configuration)

@thunderclap82
Extremely strange.
Can you navigate to "/src/addons/PB/ViewAnonymousPollVotes/XF/Entity/Thread.php" from your web-server and send me this file contents?
Also check this file attributes and permissions and compare with others that working fine.

@thunderclap82
Extremely strange.
Can you navigate to "/src/addons/PB/ViewAnonymousPollVotes/XF/Entity/Thread.php" from your web-server and send me this file contents?
Also check this file attributes and permissions and compare with others that working fine.
Sure.

Code:
<?php

namespace PB\ViewAnonymousPollVotes\XF\Entity;

class Thread extends XFCP_Thread
{
        public function canViewAnonymousVotes()
        {
                $visitor = \XF::visitor();
                $nodeId = $this->node_id;

if ($visitor->hasNodePermission($nodeId, 'pb_vapv_view'))
                {
                        return true;
                }

return false;
        }
}

@thunderclap82, so... File is exist and has expected contents...
I can not imagine what else can cause a problem, except file is not readable by web-server...

May be because line ending symbol that i used in my environment (CRLF - Windows, but should be compatible with Linux).
I send you in PM build with LF (Linux/macOS) endings. Try to re-upload files.

How can this "Added notification about vote visibility for users with permission" can be deleted? Thanks.
I mean this "Poll votes is visible for users with special permission"
and this "Your vote will be visible only for users with special permission." please.

thanks.

Last edited:
@Dimitris T , i will add option to disable this in next update.

For now you can disable template modifications that adds these messages.

/admin.php?template-modifications/
[PB] View Anonymous Poll Votes:
"Add notice for voted user"
"Add notice"

Top Bottom