• Member stats support (quote count & quote score
  • Report system support
  • Warning actions support
  • Approval queue support
Permissions:

Settings:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Fantastic addon. I know the primary purpose for this addon is for what I'm about to ask - But do you think you could add a feature that does quotes on a per date basis? Such as 'On This Day - This quote'

Say it's the 4th of Dec, a quote that was titled 4th of Dec could appear in the quote for 'Todays Quote'.

I am not really shure what this is used for.
Quotes are famous words?
Let's imagine we we use it for the most beautiful woman dogs in march 2021.
Users will post a picture from their dog. Peolpe will vote them up and down.
Others will comment the pictures.

Really nice idea!

But what i do in April? Delete everything and start from new?

Move the whole posts to a question thread loosing the comments?

Or is there anything to say "Hurray, we just add a second story like "most beautiful cats in April 2021"?

And if i really need something like this, then i maybe set up a subforum with questions only and find any comment addon-on (themehouse, UW, Truonglv) to have the same, but with many useable threads?

I really love your idea (and maybe i dont understand it completly), but for 45$ it is too much to just try it. Sorry.
Some others i buy now (it is really needed to add everytime my page and profil?)

If you would add categories and unlimited "threads"; maybe i see many things to do with such a packet.
To add this stuff, is nothing big, i guess, and then it i would buy immediately.

Last edited:
@Robert9

Hi!
This add-on originally was designed as simple collection of quotes and stories, which users can rate and comment.
Possibly i will add some new features for other purposes. The price may be high, but please take into account the unlimited period of free updates and support.

Thank you for response and for suggestions.

Hi, just to check I'm understanding this addon right.

I basically want to show a random quote, from a collection of quotes? So I think you have a widget which shows a random quote on page load? Then a specific section where users can pos a suggested quote, which can then be approved? Is that correct?

If this is all correct, to the quote suggestions use the standard thread functionality - the main reason I'm asking is that I have a lot of old quotes I'd like to add in, and ideally I'd post them and then use another addon I have to change the author to the original poster. Will that likely work?

@Disciple of Nagash, yes, it is similar to thread functionality but main focus on user ratings (votes, reactions and comments)

Currently there is no importer for posts from threads, but may be added in future. Which author changing add-on you are using?
Perhaps we will need to add compatibility.

Top Bottom