[PB] Hide Replies in Thread

[PB] Hide Replies in Thread [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)

imno007

Just so I'm clear on this: can this hide all replies to all threads, or only all replies except the first to all threads? Because I'd really want to do the first, hide all replies to all threads. Also, will this hide replies on thread view, or will users still be able to see there was x-many replies...? TIA

Painbaker

@imno007, hi. This add-on does not hide the first post of the thread and the reply counters.
To hide the entire thread, but leave it in lists, you can use the XF's "View thread content" permission.

imno007

@imno007, hi. This add-on does not hide the first post of the thread and the reply counters.
To hide the entire thread, but leave it in lists, you can use the XF's "View thread content" permission.
No, I don't want to hide the first post in threads, just all the replies to the threads, including the first replies. It would be like if you used the spam function to delete all a user's posts but not their threads, but on a site-wide scale for all users - except in this case it would hide them, not delete them. Anyway, I'll figure it out when the time comes (for a near future project). Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

imno007

Actually... now that I'm looking at this when I'm a little more awake than I was last night before bed, I'm thinking this addon maybe does do what I was looking for. I was getting hung up on the wording in the first line in the description, which says "allows to hide all replies except first," but now I see in one of the images an option that reads "all posts except first" - which sounds like what I was describing above. Sorry for my confusion.

Painbaker

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.