[OzzModz] Ban Until Nickname Change

[OzzModz] Ban Until Nickname Change [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

Painbaker

Painbaker submitted a new resource:

[PB] Ban Until Nickname Change - Banning a user with the ability to change username and automatic unban after it

Banning a user with the ability to change username and automatic unban after username change approval.

Features;
  • Special ban type: "Until username change"
  • Ability to change username for banned user if ban type "Until username change" specified
  • "Change username" permission not needed if user is banned with this type
  • Supports [MMO] Custom Ban Information

Read more about this resource...

@ratix_gunz, Yep. It seems that nothing prevents this.
But i don't know how it can be in demand and useful. Particularly without moderation queue support for these upload types.

Avatar & user banner - things that you can just remove and warn user.

I ask this because I use a system to force users to put an avatar at registration and some of my users have fun putting inappropriate avatars and I find that a system to ban the user while 'he changes his avatar.
This is why I came to you as well as on this thread because I thought that there was something that could interest you to do.

Where can I do that? At the profile?

I dont have time to go to admincp, choose a page, insert a name and click many times.

I want to click maximum three times.

profile => click link => yes_click => finish

Where can I do that? At the profile?

I dont have time to go to admincp, choose a page, insert a name and click many times.

I want to click maximum three times.

profile => click link => yes_click => finish

This option is available in the member banning overlay which can be accessed from the public moderator tools in member profile and when editing a user in the ACP.
1677619779220.webp
1-png.241737

Top Bottom