Park

Park 2.2.15

No permission to download

Stylesfactory

Hi Matti. Nice theme. I've installed it and the branding removal plugin. Thanks. Just a few things to note.

First, the /styles/park/park.png images is missing from the download. That's fine as I am going to add my own but I thought you should know.
Second, and its a minor quibble, the nav menu could probably use a line to separate it from the content proper, a bit like the default theme.

park.webp
default.webp

Hi Matti. Nice theme. I've installed it and the branding removal plugin. Thanks. Just a few things to note.

First, the /styles/park/park.png images is missing from the download. That's fine as I am going to add my own but I thought you should know.
Second, and its a minor quibble, the nav menu could probably use a line to separate it from the content proper, a bit like the default theme.

View attachment 231832
View attachment 231831
Thanks for feedback.
The main idea of changing this navbar was to not use many lines ;) You can always make edits in theme and change it as you want :D

Stylesfactory updated Park with a new update entry:

2.2 Support + new features

• added forum backgrounds
  • added topic backgrounds (parent from forum)
  • added category backgrounds
  • added custom background for category node
  • added custom background for link node
  • added custom background for page node
  • fixed problem with link node width (1/2, 1/3 sizes support)
  • fixed problem with page node width (1/2, 1/3 sizes support)
  • fixed problem with category node width (1/2, 1/3 sizes support)
  • repacked zip, now it will be more friendly to install

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just purchased and installed. A little confusing with the different zip files, but I managed to figure it out for the most part. Overall looks to be a good theme, just needs a little fine tuning on the documentation.

Just purchased and installed. A little confusing with the different zip files, but I managed to figure it out for the most part. Overall looks to be a good theme, just needs a little fine tuning on the documentation.
Will work on that. If you need any help you can always ask on our Discord ;)

Top Bottom