XF 2.1 pages load slow after make changes in ACP?

gogo

Is it normal that whenever I make a small change in ACP, it will take several (5,6) seconds to reload a page in forum or get into a linked page?

After the first slow loading, it becomes normal for other pages.. guess it's cache thing? But is 5, 6 seconds a normal thing?

It's just a one user test server running on 1GB VPS.

Anything in ACP. I guess it might because I've been loading the forum with too many add-ons. I've installed so many free add-ons with the highest download numbers.. also bought some real cool ones.

Now I've just restored a snapshot of a fresh forum, everything feels like flying, even after making any changes in ACP.

And it's strange that I uploaded another image with the same file name to replace the first logo, but the Forum keeps showing the first logo, I tried to shift reload, F5, still the same. I rebuilt caches and nothing changed. The last resort is to change the file name of the image and also in the logo URL setting. It shows the new logo.

And it's strange that I uploaded another image with the same file name to replace the first logo, but the Forum keeps showing the first logo, I tried to shift reload, F5, still the same. I rebuilt caches and nothing changed.
Clear your browser's cache.(or use another browser)

Top Bottom