Page node enhancements

Lee

Looking to have an addon commissioned which I believe shouldn't be too much work.

I am looking to enhance the page node's of xenforo, particularly the feature:
  • List sibling nodes
  • List child nodes
I am looking to set a "top level" node and change the display of the sidenav slightly.

Currently if you have multiple children, when viewing on the top level you see this:

toplevel.webp

First level children see this:
child-level-1.webp

Second level children see this:
child-level-2.webp

I would like to keep the top level and first child level the same, but I would like to modify the second child level to see the sibling nodes of its parent, so it resembles the first child level. The same with subsequent levels, so all navigations are consistent across nodes.

Secondly I would like to have a system in place to allow comments on a page node. This would be configurable when editing the node settings and fully permissioned. It would also be beneficial to have settings to allow / disallow file uploads. I'd like the comments to display similarly to facebook comments.

Looking to have an addon commissioned which I believe shouldn't be too much work.

I am looking to enhance the page node's of xenforo, particularly the feature:
  • List sibling nodes
  • List child nodes
I am looking to set a "top level" node and change the display of the sidenav slightly.

Currently if you have multiple children, when viewing on the top level you see this:

View attachment 243154

First level children see this:
View attachment 243155

Second level children see this:
View attachment 243156

I would like to keep the top level and first child level the same, but I would like to modify the second child level to see the sibling nodes of its parent, so it resembles the first child level. The same with subsequent levels, so all navigations are consistent across nodes.
This might be as simple as providing a check box with "show parent nodes" in the list in the ACP on the edit node page.

Top Bottom