[OzzModz] XFMG Media Layout

[OzzModz] XFMG Media Layout [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[XP] XFMG Media Layout - Easily change the layout of the list of media in XFMG add-on

Easily change the layout of the list of media in XFMG add-on.

After installing the add-on, the list of the media in the XFMG's home page will look like the list of resources, with a few more features.

Some of the details are:
  • List of tags (with ability to edit tags)
  • Description (with "click to expand...")
  • Category
  • Ratings (Stars)

Read more about this resource...

That's something I would love to try out a live demo for. I understand that it is very similar to the Resources addon, but still...

Looks nice, seems a bit pricey but I am going to consider it.

Did you know your prefixes are not legible?
xfmg layout add-on prefix.png

Do you think you could come up with a widget that works like this and comes with it?

Example: In What's New, we add a full size widget that has this same layout, and a setting controls the number of results. I'd love to show 3-5 of the newest Media results in What's New, that had the ratings, description, all that... would be awesome.

Do you think you could come up with a widget that works like this and comes with it?

Example: In What's New, we add a full size widget that has this same layout, and a setting controls the number of results. I'd love to show 3-5 of the newest Media results in What's New, that had the ratings, description, all that... would be awesome.
I'll look into it.

Can we control how many show per page in admin? The demo is only showing 5 I'd like to do more to be able to purchase this.

Congrats on taking this over @Ozzy47. I would like to report this does not work on 2.2. It shows an enlarged/distorted thumbnail per row with no data.

It’s going to be a bit before any of these addons are updated to 2.2 compatibility. There is a lot to do behind the scenes yet.

This addon will be updated to work with the latest versions of XF in due course. Please be patient, it will take a bit of time to go through all my recently taken over addons.

Does anyone know if this plugin works on the //media/categories/ display page? I want something aside from the flat, linear list of category albums.

Top Bottom