[OzzModz] Verification Badge

[OzzModz] Verification Badge [Paid] 2.2.6

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@ENF thanks I'll try that CSS.

Here's the text box I'm referring to. Entries in there are persistent, so it's going to the DB somehow.

View attachment 266138
Whatever you type in that text box will show up when you hover over that user's verified badge. So if you put something like "Is a super cool dude!" for say Penturners, then when you hover over Penturner's verified badge, it'll show "Is a super cool dude!" instead of the default message about the verification badge.

Whatever you type in that text box will show up when you hover over that user's verified badge. So if you put something like "Is a super cool dude!" for say Penturners, then when you hover over Penturner's verified badge, it'll show "Is a super cool dude!" instead of the default message about the verification badge.
I would never have guess that, but nice feature!

I may have missed it, but what if someone's request is approved, but you need to go in and remove their approval because perhaps it was approved in error? How do you remove the badge from a user?

I like this add-on, but in my opinion it should have 2 user criterial that are necessary for the add-on: the user is verified yes or no.

Regards!

I've downloaded this today and it definitely suits my needs.

Is it possible to edit the important notice when uploading documents to instruct exactly what should be uploaded?

I've downloaded this today and it definitely suits my needs.

Is it possible to edit the important notice when uploading documents to instruct exactly what should be uploaded?
Yes, edit the phrase xp_vb_request_information_explain at ../admin.php?phrases

Purchased today, this is a great addon. From what I can see there are no notifications? How are we supposed to know when a request is made?

It was never stated that it had that functionality.
Fair enough. I'll just say that any modification that allows users to submit requests should include a notification/alert and maybe we shouldn't "assume" it but it's definitely surprising that it doesn't. After researching this thread it's clear I'm not the only one who thought so. Why not include it?

Fair enough. I'll just say that any modification that allows users to submit requests should include a notification/alert and maybe we shouldn't "assume" it but it's definitely surprising that it doesn't. After researching this thread it's clear I'm not the only one who thought so. Why not include it?
Own this addon and don’t feel like it’s needed. (more alerts, I’m referring to)

Top Bottom