[OzzModz] Verification Badge

[OzzModz] Verification Badge [Paid] 2.2.6

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I'll look into it.
Thanks, Dadparvar. Unfortunal the way I thought it could work with secondary usergroups is not working out in every situation. Best would be to move verified members into a new primary usergroup instead.

Edit reason in short: written without the proper dose of coffee ;)

Last edited:
Unfortunal the way I thought it could work with secondary usergroups is not working out in every situation. Best would be to move verified into a new primary usergroup instead.
Why is that? let me know what you face with, and maybe there is a workaround.

And you're charging for this?
I'm not charging for a simple css.
Check the addon (description, screenshots, and...)

You said is it possible to put a verified tick next to a name with css? I said sure. It doesn't mean you can make something g like this addon with a simple css.

My addon has multiple templates, each dozens of lines of code. Dozens of php files each ton of code. It adds content type, it extends multiple classes, it modifies the core (to extend username), it let your members ask for badge, and let your admins manage the requests and automates the job. It has options to control anything. It has permissions for anything. (I can talk about it more...)

No it's not possible to achieve this with a line of css (not even a million lines of css. You need to use html, css, php, and XF's templates, permissions, content type, attachment handler, and... to have something like this)

I hope it makes it a bit clear, but if you have any question, I'll be happy to help.

P.S: actually I didnt add that tick using css (as it's not the right way. I extended the username in the whole xf)

Awesome AddOn. I was looking for something like this for a long time. :)

Would it be possible to have the option to select where the verification badge is displayed? For example "everywhere", "postbit", "member profile", "forum home",...

In some positions the icons get a little bit distracting.

Agreed. @Dadparvar you should add this too in the future version. Currently i have remove some of the code to not ensure it displayed on the forumhome.

Awesome AddOn. I was looking for something like this for a long time. :)

Would it be possible to have the option to select where the verification badge is displayed? For example "everywhere", "postbit", "member profile", "forum home",...

In some positions the icons get a little bit distracting.
I totally missed this post.

Because I extend the username in the whole XF, so it shows where ever possible (including 3rd party add-ons). I'm not using template modification to show that tick.

But I gave the tick a class. You can display: none that class with xf conditions in any situation you like. Let me know if this helps (if I decided to make options for this, then I have to make hundreds of options based on the location. but using css you can simply hide it from any page you like)

The tooltip hover on tapping in mobile does not work. Can you do something on it perhaps?
The tooltip used in this addon is not something I added to XF. I'm using XF's own tooltip.

I would recommend you to open a suggestion for XF team to add what you like. (For example it would good to be like Reactions that when you hold the finger on like, it shows the popup containing rest of the reactions.)

can a badge be made that way? View attachment 212789
Yes, that badge is an image.

In order to change the icon, you need to edit this file:
Code:
src -> add-ons -> XP -> VB -> XF -> Template -> Templater.php -> Line 34
As you see, this part of the line is making the icon:
Code:
<i data-xf-init="tooltip" data-original-title="' . \XF::phrase('xp_vb_tooltip') . '" class="fa--xf far fa-check-circle fa-lg fa-fw xpvb" aria-hidden="true"></i>

I may also add an option for it in the next update to let you easily change it from XF options.

Could you add an option to remove the badge from a user?
You can already do that.

Edit the user, and uncheck the "Display user as verified ". This way the badge will go away and the user will go back to the state that he/she didn't have the badge in the first place (so they can apply again based on their permission and ...)

Attachments

• 2019-11-30_11-52-54.webp
    2019-11-30_11-52-54.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey there! Just bought the verification badge add-on for XF2, it is an wonderful addon.

I was running some permissions when I noticed that as an admin, I don't get notified when users submit new verification badge requests. Is there a setting I am missing? Or do I have to go in manually to check?

You see, I run a community who will swarmp us with the requests and with so much thighs to moderate, a reminder or alerts would really help the staff out

I sincerely propose for that to happen. Other than this, I have no other feedbacks. It is really good.

Hey there! Just bought the verification badge add-on for XF2, it is an wonderful addon.

I was running some permissions when I noticed that as an admin, I don't get notified when users submit new verification badge requests. Is there a setting I am missing? Or do I have to go in manually to check?

You see, I run a community who will swarmp us with the requests and with so much thighs to moderate, a reminder or alerts would really help the staff out

I sincerely propose for that to happen. Other than this, I have no other feedbacks. It is really good.
Should be really useful.

I remember once I started working on it. Not sure if I finished or just left it behind after being busy.

I'll add it to the list of requested feature to add it (I'll try to add soon. But can't say when exactly)

Top Bottom