[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

Well ofcourse it isn't a silver bullet. It is very helpful though for many things that are important. Like I mentioned in the past, one feature that is important to me is being able to add separate meta descriptions for nodes. The reason I use them is because most of my nodes contain html and I want my meta to contain text only. The schema is also very important and relevant. There are a few other things as well but those are my top 2. By implementing those things does it mean I will rank higher? Probably not without good content, internal linking and a good backlink profile.
Were you able to remove Beta 7? I can't edit certain nodes because of the add-on.

I asked them for a refund several times and they constantly ignored it. They also ignored other messages on here from months ago.

@Nulumia It would be the least you could do to publicly update the members who trusted you. For a few days you have been logging on to XenForo only to use private messaging. Your behavior is absolutely deplorable, your lack of courage just as much.
You were affable and considerate to sell your add-on you are now like a fugitive. Do you want to leave as the image of the worst third-party developer on XenForo? Pull yourself together and own your choices and your mistakes. A fault confessed is half forgiven.

Well... I will risk. God know, I trusted him in the past, I will trust him once again.
We all have ups and downs.
He is a good coder and before guys, let's face it, we all (at least I love to think so) love his add-ons.
I'm sure he will come back with a lot of updates in the next few days.

(I don't want to insult anyone with my post and YES, I understand that people are mad)

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Well... I will risk. God know, I trusted him in the past, I will trust him once again.
We all have ups and downs.
He is a good coder and before guys, let's face it, we all (at least I love to think so) love his add-ons.
I'm sure he will come back with a lot of updates in the next few days.

(I don't want to insult anyone with my post and YES, I understand that people are mad)
Some people love dominatrix so I get it.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $35.00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $35.00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.
Any chance of doing a simplified version without all the compatibility with other addons such as Bobs which is what seemed to cause the problems?

(NB: I am a paid customer but just really need the basic features for xenforo core, not the other stuff)

Forgot say, great to see you take it on!

Oh helllllll yeah! You always deliver I can’t wait to see you get this across the finish line.

Top Bottom