[OzzModz] Scheduled Content

[OzzModz] Scheduled Content 2.1.2 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
scheduled Thread does not appear in forum view > node where the thread published. Thread counter not working either.

to reproduce: Post thread> scheduled publication> navigate to forum view > refresh when thread is published > thread doesn't appear .node-extra doesn't show the thread that was just published. Rebuild forum cache resolves the issue. Is there a cron job for this add-on? not found anywhere!

@Painbaker will check into this.

Reactions: KSA
I tried level 2. The date of the topic is displayed as the time it was created. It does not appear as scheduled time. This version did not fix my problem.

I tried level 2. The date of the topic is displayed as the time it was created. It does not appear as scheduled time. This version did not fix my problem.

Same issue here.

Scheduled few important updates in a busy thread. Instead of posts getting displayed at the scheduled time on 38th page, they appeared at the time of creation on page 27 earlier in the day and got lost in the thread

Tiny niggle, is there supposed to be a hardcoded ":" at the end of the phrase ozzmodz_sc_schedule_publish in template ozzmodz_sc_macros (line 6).

If it should, it should be in the phrase itself so it can be easily removed :)

But thank you for this mod, I can't say it works yet (need to wait an hour!) but I'm sure it does and it super helpful!

Ozzy any chance to set the date of scheduled content to a different format than YYYY-MM-DD?

Here we use to write it like DD-MM-YYYY 😅

Looks like there is a conflicting moderation permission.

When a user is granted to view own Scheduled Content, once the link is clicked, you get no permission to view this page.

Looks like there is a conflicting moderation permission.

When a user is granted to view own Scheduled Content, once the link is clicked, you get no permission to view this page.

Has this been looked into?

Current behaviour:

X user has permission to view own "Scheduled Content"

X user posted a scheduled post/thread

X user navigated to own scheduled content page.

The content appears but once clicked on to view scheduled content, (no permission to view) error is thrown.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Scheduled Content with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] [OzzModz] Scheduled Content for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.1

BREAKING: Reworked scheduled items view permissions
Old content-related view permissions was removed, instead there are now only two:
  • Permission to view own scheduled items and own scheduled items page
  • Moderator permission to view all scheduled items and all scheduled items page (from staff bar)

View attachment 263482

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: KSA
Top Bottom