[OzzModz] Reaction to Vote

[OzzModz] Reaction to Vote [Paid] 2.0.1 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($10.00)

TCGMook

Any plan to let us decide which reactions can be used for voting? I have a bunch of custom ones and I dont want them to count towards votes. I'd prefer just like or dislike.

beerForo

It's based on positive, neutral, and negative. I think anything more would complicate things. However you could make those reactions in question neutral.

beerForo

BUG:
In forums with this off, if you click Like, the up arrow on the right and the zero both turn bold/orange, and when you refresh, turn back to normal. So it is not counting the reaction as a vote (correct) but it is changing the color until refreshed (incorrect).

beerForo

My settings are:

Suggestion type: ON
Question type: OFF

Blacklist is empty, because I only have 1 suggestion forum BUT this is happening in the Question forums.

Temporary fix: Will try blacklist, will let you know if that works, but it would still be a bug as Question is not even activated.

Last edited:

Ozzy47

BUG:
In forums with this off, if you click Like, the up arrow on the right and the zero both turn bold/orange, and when you refresh, turn back to normal. So it is not counting the reaction as a vote (correct) but it is changing the color until refreshed (incorrect).

Should be fixed in the latest version.