[OzzModz] Payment Profile Order

[OzzModz] Payment Profile Order [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($5.00)
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Isnt working with addonflare paid registrations

Just purchased this, before reading this 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully @Ozzy47 will add this. Fortunately, it's an easy fix if you're familiar with template edits and template modifications. You'll need to copy the replace portion of the pb_ppo_account_upgrades template modification and replace the foreach portion of the payment_profile_selectrow macro in the af_paidregistrations_purchase template.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, wait for @Ozzy47 ;)

Hello, with the upgrade to XF 2.2.15

I notice that it no longer displays the subscription title, when I deactivate the addon, it comes back.

1706755728017.webp

Edit:

In template modifications, this is replaced by
<xf:option value="{$profileId}">{$profiles.{$profileId}}</xf:option>

I've changed it back to

<xf:option value="{$profileId}">{{ $profiles.{$profileId}.display_title ?: $profiles.{$profileId}.title }}</xf:option>

looks good

Last edited:
Hello, with the upgrade to XF 2.2.15

I notice that it no longer displays the subscription title, when I deactivate the addon, it comes back.

View attachment 297518

Edit:

In template modifications, this is replaced by
<xf:option value="{$profileId}">{$profiles.{$profileId}}</xf:option>

I've changed it back to

<xf:option value="{$profileId}">{{ $profiles.{$profileId}.display_title ?: $profiles.{$profileId}.title }}</xf:option>

looks good

@Ozzy47 Hoping you can update this when you get a minute (I know you're crazy busy right now) :)

Top Bottom