[OzzModz] OS/Browser Display for XenForo

[OzzModz] OS/Browser Display for XenForo [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
@Recep Baltaş have your developer copy the icon file from src/addons/Snog/OSBrowser/defaultosbdata/icons to data/osbrowser/icons. Save the existing file just in case. He will have to remove the line from the hash file as well so you don’t get the file health check screaming

I’ll try to figure out what is going wrong with the upgrade process.

Last edited:
@Tuts you can do the same if your comfortable doing it.

@Recep Baltaş have your developer copy the icon file from src/addons/Snog/OSBrowser/defaultosbdata/icons to data/osbrowser/icons. Save the existing file just in case. He will have to remove the line from the hash file as well so you don’t get the file health check screaming

Last edited:

Did not work. Still the same. And the files were also same.

Is there going to be a fix? If I had the option to choose the icons myself easily, I wouldn't be complaining. Just sayin' you know... :p

I can't fix what I don't know is wrong. I'm unable to reproduce the problem, and so far it don't seem widespread.

Then that makes even less sense then before. Points to a site/server conflict.

How did you do the upgrade /install on the live site, manual upload of files or use the archive installer?

Well crud. Can you check the dates for the files src/addons/Snog/OSBrowser/defaultosbdata/icons and data/osbrowser/icons

Let's try this, upload the following two files to your data/osbrowser/icons folder, overwriting the existing ones.

Attachments

• other.webp
    other.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
  • common.webp
    common.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 2
Strange, as those are the files that should be already there. I'll have to do a bit of investigation. Glad it's so least fixed for you for the time being.

Top Bottom