[OzzModz] Move ACP Icon Links Block

[OzzModz] Move ACP Icon Links Block 2.0.0

No permission to download

Ozzy47

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

Move ACP Icon Links Block - Move links block to the top

Simple addon that will move the ACP links block from below the statistics block to above the search for users block. It makes the admin navigation easier to navigate to.

View attachment 212780

The block will now display at the top of the ACP home page. It will however fall below any of the important blocks (if they are present) such as, Upgrade check block, Unicode warning block, Outdated templates block, Server error log block, Addons action pending block, Legacy config...

Read more about this resource...

Again an addon that comes to the help of the admin :)
Thanks for that. Now only the blue link block on the left side must be hidden, so that only the menus moved up are visible.

That's one of the weird things about Xenforo. Since it has the link block 2 times, but you can turn off none. :(

What would these effects be? I'm annoyed the original menu on the left and I would also accept small inconvenience to finally get rid of it.

What would these effects be?

I don't know if their would be any, but I might not be thinking of them all. One thing I could think of is you would have to return to te home page to navigate between different sections.

Top Bottom