[OzzModz] Frequently Asked Questions

[OzzModz] Frequently Asked Questions [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I've installed the plugin and Idon't see the permission pb_faq_view anywhere on the user permission list. As well, if it's possible can you allow "Answers" to use the BBCode Editor?

After upgrading to the latest version (from 1.1) all entries are looking like this:

1622804737963.webp

Please tell me they are not all gone.

@FloV, yes unfortunately. You can only restore them from a backup. There phrase keys for them: pb_faq_question. pb_faq_answer. pb_faq_category_title. pb_faq_category_description.

@Braaaig this permission was added in latest update. This add-on was designed to use XF's phrases system, so BB-codes cannot be used here.

Hello,

linking the questions was very helpful. Thank you! Was wondering if the categories themselves could also be linked? When different categories are set up it would be nice to link directly to them in different situations.

Also not seeing any sort of options or anything for the standalone page. Can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Excellent. The option is there now in the settings for the standalone page.

How tough would it be to list the category name alongside the 'Frequently asked questions' Page title -- 'Frequently asked questions - CATEGORY NAME' for which ever category was clicked?

Could you add an option to set visibility permissions for FAQ categories by rank? For example, to have categories visible only to moderators, administrators etc.

Could you add an option to set visibility permissions for FAQ categories by rank? For example, to have categories visible only to moderators, administrators etc.

@Ozzy47 @Painbaker
To be honest, I am still hesitant to buy because I need such an option to store hidden instructions for my team. If you can confirm that you are planning to add such functionality in the near future, I would be happy to purchase your addon immediately :)

Just give "[OzzModz] FAQ: Can view" permission and disable the help page
I have give permission to "[OzzModz] FAQ: Can view" and also turn off all the pages on Help pages and still i cant see the standalone a page. Am i getting a step wrong?

Top Bottom