- Allow to retain ids with existing badges in importer (if checked will purge them in target add-on (OzzModz))
- Fix: category title import
- Fix: incorrect redirect on category remove
- Fix: badge images import
- Fix: broken user badge importer
- Fix: do not import badges for non-existing users
- Fix: broken user badge featuring
- Fix: rebuild caches after import
- Fix: incorrect link to help page
I've still got the sam issue. Everything seems to import well, besided featured bagdes. People got only some of them featured, for example I had 9 featured bagdes, but only 4 was imported as a featured ones (all 9 have button coloroued like they're all featuread anyway). Furthermore I can't feature or unfeature any badges after import.
This is a really great addon! I finally switched over from the old version today. I really would like to see the removal of badges that don't meet criteria anymore, and the ability to give multiples of the same badge. I run contests a lot, so having separate badges for repeat winners gets a bit cluttered after a while.
Not sure if this is the best place to post that, but I have a couple of suggestions. I hope at least some of them will be useful
#1 Badge tierOptional feature (admin would have to enable it in admin panel), which add 4 levels of badges:
Levels would be visible from the profile and help page, for example golden and silver badges with corresponding coloured bars at the right:
Further development possibilities:
- add an option for admins to define their own badge levels with custom colors/icons
- show number of gathered badges sorted by badge tier, example below
#2 Stack of badgesBadge categories are useful, but sometimes they are not enough. Especially in case of similar, repetitive badges. For example, let's consider badges for achieving consecutive years since registration, in this case: 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 years. Right now it looks like this if we use only badge categories:
Stack of badges (or something similar) would be much more visually informative, for example:
How this example works:
- badges of lower "level" are showed inside the highest "level" badge
- user still can choose any of lower "level" badges to display in his profile
- description of lower "level" badges would be visible on hover/click event
Further development possibilities:
- add locked badges from the same stack (they could be greyed out and moved to the right edge for example)
#3 Repetitive badgesThis might be useful especially for competitive badges (for winning in game tournaments or forum competitions). For example - let's consider badge for ending up annual competition on the first place. If this competition happens every year for 10 years, it would be better to have just one badge instead of ten. But what if someone won more than once? Right now we can solve this problem by writing it out in comment section. But for user it would be much cooler to have given that one badge twice (separately), so he could feature both won editions in his/her profile.
I would suggest to give an option like "multi badge", so it wouldn't be enabled by default.
- Fix: featured user badges caching
- Fix: force badge title phrase name caching
- Fix: broken badge count calculation for importer (for already completed import you can run the "Recalculate badge count" rebuild job)
While an import is running sending the activity summary email to inactive users is disabled.
The requested page could not be found.
Same right here, I performed an import instead of a clean install. Perhaps it is an issue with the previous information of the badges addon.@Painbaker
I have found one more bug. Don't know if it happens for someone with a clean install, but it happened after importing badges in my case.
I was trying to list awarded users and while the first page works fine (<forum_url>/ozzmodz-badges/<badge_id>/awarded-list), I cant display any other page (<forum_url>/badges/awarded-list?page=<page_number>). Whichever page I try to load, I'm getting the same error:
Imo pagination should include badge id in url and this is probably why it doesn't work right now.
- Fixed "Members awarded with this badge" page pagination url
- Added rebuild tool to rebuild user badge cache (required to apply the "Sort Order" option changes)
- Added notice to "Sort Order" option about cache rebuild