[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
I cannot seem to find these options:

badges1a-png.264090

I can only see:

1643624022173.webp

Updated, but still can't click the "Users" icon to display a list of awardees:

Hi Ozzy,

How can i make the badges sit more to the left (under the W "well" and work the way right? they display currently very spaced out and centered i think?

1643646697006.webp

Hi. I have a new idea on how to improve the badges. I also hope that my previous suggestions are saved somewhere and waiting in the queue for consideration.

So. what do you guys think about adding modifiable badge names depending on the reason for the badge? @Painbaker @Ozzy47

For example, a badge named "Winner of {season} forum contest" would be awarded with the following reason:
mLOzFej.png

And then the reason would replace string called {seasons} and in user profile it would looks like that:
Lw0efUG.png

By default (in case the "Reasons" field is empty) string context would be just an empty string. It would be very nice addition to repetitive bagdes :)

Hi. I have a new idea on how to improve the badges. I also hope that my previous suggestions are saved somewhere and waiting in the queue for consideration.

So. what do you guys think about adding modifiable badge names depending on the reason for the badge? @Painbaker @Ozzy47

For example, a badge named "Winner of {season} forum contest" would be awarded with the following reason:
mLOzFej.png

And then the reason would replace string called {seasons} and in user profile it would looks like that:
Lw0efUG.png

By default (in case the "Reasons" field is empty) string context would be just an empty string. It would be very nice addition to repetitive bagdes :)
I've contacted Ozzy about funding the badge tier and stackable badges, just waiting on when the workload is cleared up.

That would be cool - other Xf features have a {$1, $2} type syntax... or at least they used to?

So if your badge name was:
Winner of the {$1} Floopzball Competition of {$2}
you might have:
{2nd}{2022}
in the reason field.

Reactions: TFW
I've contacted Ozzy about funding the badge tier and stackable badges, just waiting on when the workload is cleared up.

Nice! So if the badge tiers would become a thing, then repetitive badges should be always counted as 1 then. Otherwise it will mess up the statistics of who has earned how many badges of a given tier.

@Ozzy47 I really like how your addon allows multiple sizes per badge. But can I serve different size for different purpose. For example, a badge in postbit will display original size (32x32), while in help page it will display (2x) size. I did upload all 4 size from 32x32, 64x, 128x, 256x. However, look like only 32x is served everywhere.

Hi I'm trying to import bd medals on xf2 and I'm getting the following errors. Any insight or ideas is greatly appreciated :)
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "is_svg" in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Import/Importer/BdMedals.php at line 236

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Import/Importer/BdMedals.php at line 236
    OzzModz\Badges\Import\Importer\BdMedals->stepBadges() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 244
    XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 61
    XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
    XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hi I'm trying to import bd medals on xf2 and I'm getting the following errors. Any insight or ideas is greatly appreciated
It looks like you are missing some columns in the "xf_bdmedal_medal" table. Which Medials version did you use?

You can send your current table schema?

SQL:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM xf_bdmedal_medal

I really like how your addon allows multiple sizes per badge. But can I serve different size for different purpose. For example, a badge in postbit will display original size (32x32), while in help page it will display (2x) size. I did upload all 4 size from 32x32, 64x, 128x, 256x. However, look like only 32x is served everywhere.
These additional icon sizes are for High-DPI device display only.

Top Bottom