[OzzModz] Attachment Constraints Permissions

[OzzModz] Attachment Constraints Permissions [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Painbaker updated [PB] Attachment Constraints Permissions with a new update entry:

Changed add-on title (but not add-on id)
Added node-based attachment constrains permissions (for posts)
Added max attachment count permission (also node-based for posts)
Added permission behavior option if user has no content (node) related permissions
Don't allow unlimited permissions (will be applied options value if unlimited permission set)

View attachment 242660

View attachment 242661

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can these permissions be set differently for different user groups? For example, I want to allow "Regular" users ability to upload 1Meg file size, but allow Bronze Group to upload 1.5Meg, Silver Group 2Meg, etc? Or do these permissions apply equally across all user groups? (I'm new to XF so forgive me if this is a dumb question)

Can these permissions be set differently for different user groups? For example, I want to allow "Regular" users ability to upload 1Meg file size, but allow Bronze Group to upload 1.5Meg, Silver Group 2Meg, etc? Or do these permissions apply equally across all user groups? (I'm new to XF so forgive me if this is a dumb question)

You can achieve this within user group permissions if I'm not wrong. This addon is useful to set permission within forum, which i might it to at some point.

can this plugin able to fix this issue ?

Ahh, that was the previous owners payment gateway.

Contact me on Snog’s site and give me the email and addon(s) purchased so I can add the license(s) to your account.

You can achieve this within user group permissions if I'm not wrong. This addon is useful to set permission within forum, which i might it to at some point.

I don't think so, or at least I haven't been unable to find attachment file size limits per user group. It's a shame, I think this was built into vb if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom