[OzzModz] Addon Uninstall Delete Files

[OzzModz] Addon Uninstall Delete Files 2.0.0

No permission to download
Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Addon Uninstall Delete Files - Adds a checkbox to immediately delete add-on files after uninstalling it

Read more about this resource...

kindly adive how it's work, as the below attached i have issue to delete add-on and i got error in my forume after deleted

1687447950129.png

now how to delete Forum istatistik please?

after delete add-on i got below issue and before use your add-on
1687448101497.png

its by arabic but it's mean ( Unexpected error, please try again later )

also now while i try to deleted it's show me the below issue

1687448281871.webp

it's by arabic but it's mean:

Excuse me! We ran into some problems.
This status cannot be uninstalled. This is likely because required files are missing.

also now while i try to deleted it's show me the below issue

View attachment 287532

it's by arabic but it's mean:

Excuse me! We ran into some problems.
This status cannot be uninstalled. This is likely because required files are missing.
Did you disable/uninstall that mod before deleting the files? That is likely the issue, as there are probably still entries in your DB for it. I suggest re-uploading the files, and try again. That might fix the error. Then UN-install the mod before deleting its files.

Did you disable/uninstall that mod before deleting the files? That is likely the issue, as there are probably still entries in your DB for it. I suggest re-uploading the files, and try again. That might fix the error. Then UN-install the mod before deleting its files.

Good Morning sir,

yes i disable all add-on by using this code ( $config['enableListeners'] = false; ) in the confige file and deleted.

now everthing is good no issue no error

1687587388757.webp

Top Bottom