over 13 years with xenForo

I've been with XF for 12 years and although I jumped ship for a while and went with Invision, I'm back in the fold and more than happy to be back here. I'm now running three sites on XF and the uptake in views has been quite satisfying. I can see myself moving forward with XF as an only option and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to start up a site or forum.

I must also commend the quality of third-party developers who have been around for a good while such as @Ozzy47 @Bob @Painbaker @Xon and many others who have helped both myself and others take their sites a step further. Fantastic family to be a part of.

Last edited:
I'm currently 10 years into XenForo and see no reason to leave it in the near future. I love forums, started with phpBB 13 years ago, then straight onto XenForo and have never felt the need to switch to any other software. I just have bigger plans on how to move forward.

I joined up here in October 2010, and had my license around that time or shortly thereafter (it was in the pre-release days of XF and I won a license at another forum).

So, 12½ years with XenForo.

I myself have also been using Xenforo for 13 years. It's amazing how time flies, to be honest and not sure why but I always remember the day I made my purchase of Xenforo for my forum. Best decision I ever made. Love the software!

I joined and got a license for Xenforo in 2010, only April of this year I migrated from vB.

=
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Top Bottom