Numulia Themes for XenForo 2.1.1 Versions

Vegas702

Hey Guys,

I was wondering. I was looking over at Nulumia's website's XF themes, and WOW, talk about blow your socks off with the awesome looking designs Robert has made.

He's been extremely helpful in answer my pre-sale questions. I know he's busy and upgrading his current themes, but he tells me there are themes for the XenForo 2.1.1 versions but he didn't supply me the link to them. He said some are available now and some are in the process of being updated.

Does anyone know where I can view them. I'm only seeing the old versions at the moment but he does tell me there are others ready to purchase.

BTW XenForo developers, hats off to you for a very well made Forum board. I was going to use vBulletin, but this one seems to kick butt big time over vB's :)

Thanks everyone,

Vegas702 :)

I found it guys, thanks for your help... man, the themes are sick.. :) I can't wait to build out the forum...

Can anyone recommend any good add-ons I can use, free or paid? thx

Well, I don't run a gaming site, so I'd probably go with LightTabbed or PlayFusion (minus the control button logo). I think either would be suited to just about any kind of site, and they're easy on the eyes - easy to navigate, easy to read.

By the way, it doesn't look like we'll have to wait long at all to see some of the consequences of all this. France plans to add Article 13 to it's new anti-piracy laws this summer....

Well, I don't run a gaming site, so I'd probably go with LightTabbed or PlayFusion (minus the control button logo). I think either would be suited to just about any kind of site, and they're easy on the eyes - easy to navigate, easy to read.

? I wasn't referring the theme. I was referring to the add-ons.. Which ones do you like and why? Free or paid.

and why would you need to have a gaming site to run the gamer theme? you can customize it how you want. :)

The gamer theme and dark tab themes are ready for XF 2.1.1. Robert is working on the others. He's currently doing all of the upgrades, etc on his own as his business partner is under the weather or something?

Top Bottom