XF 2.1 Node thread count, messages count & sub forums positioning

Zolo

Hi. I'm tryin to customize default xenforo style, and i'm currently trying to build a forum grid. However, i'm not very good with coding even tho i'm trying to learn. I'm stuck at the moment with Node positions. I can't seem to figure out how i change positions of the Thread count, messages count and sub forums.

If you guys take a look at my attached file, you can see what i'm talking about and what i am trying to do. I want to change Thread Count, Messages Count and Sub Forum title position to the bottom center of my node. However, i'm not able to change the position on any of them with the codes i've tried, even with !important.

For the "black bar", i'm using this CSS code "border-bottom: 55px solid rgba(0,0,0,.8); ", so i'm not sure if this will get in the way when trying to repositioning the mentioned items. Worth mentioning i guess(?).

Now, it's pretty obvious i'm doing something wrong, and i want to figure it out. So, i'm asking for help in here to see if anyone are willing to help me out with my issue. It's much apreciated!

Oh, another question! Since i'm removing the Node Title from my nodes i would like to know how i make the entire forum node to be a link/klickable.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: I'm currently working on Localhost, so i'm not able to give a link to website.

Attachments

• grid.webp
    grid.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Top Bottom