[Nobita] Messenger (Realtime Chatting) [Paid] [Deleted]

Here's a simple screenshot that I took for others:

upload_2015-8-30_15-53-44.webp

From what I can tell, it's very similar to facebooks messenger, but it is tied into the converstation system as well. This just puts the conversations in this visual style.

It might help to mention to set the one permission after install. :D I couldn't find why it wasn't working at first.

I do have a question that I can't figure out. Is a new message supposed to pop up some sort of message window? I'm trying to figure out how a person engaging in a conversation (the recipient) would get to the messenger window.

****EDIT*****

All of a sudden I started getting an alert pop-up on the lower left side. So I figured it out.

Good job on this!!

Last edited:
It might help to mention to set the one permission after install. :D I couldn't find why it wasn't working at first.

I do have a question that I can't figure out. Is a new message supposed to pop up some sort of message window? I'm trying to figure out how a person engaging in a conversation (the recipient) would get to the messenger window.

****EDIT*****

All of a sudden I started getting an alert pop-up on the lower left side. So I figured it out.

Good job on this!!
Does it work now? :D

****EDIT*****

Good job on this!!
From $10 to $20. Im not decide yet :P. Also does it work?

One thing I noticed is that sometimes messages hang up and say "sending". Not sure if that's the server load or something. I've seen it a couple of times.

One thing I noticed is that sometimes messages hang up and say "sending". Not sure if that's the server load or something. I've seen it a couple of times.
I've received your message and I've replied instantly, but still says "sending" 20 min ago.
Screen shot 2015-08-31 at 9.43.06 AM.webp

I use cometchat and it sucks. It gets the job done yes but it lacks features needed for xenforo forums. The biggest is a spam filter. Do you have intentions to add this. Specifically:

Filters out spam keywords
Blocks people from spamming say they post the same thing over and over
Ability to ban people from chat

I use cometchat and it sucks. It gets the job done yes but it lacks features needed for xenforo forums. The biggest is a spam filter. Do you have intentions to add this. Specifically:

Filters out spam keywords
Blocks people from spamming say they post the same thing over and over
Ability to ban people from chat

In fact. My addon use all features of Conversations. So XenForo itself has check SPAM on each message as well.
Just do not allow users create Conversation or reply => Users could not use Messenger anymore :D

In fact. My addon use all features of Conversations. So XenForo itself has check SPAM on each message as well.
Just do not allow users create Conversation or reply => Users could not use Messenger anymore :D

Well I was referencing mass marketing. Cometchat does have the option to filter spam as well but what people tend to do on our site is spam 50 people over a matter of minutes. Not sure if you have any restrictions with this in your mod but if you did I'm sold instantly because it's the biggest flaw with these other chat options that are more expensive.

Well I was referencing mass marketing. Cometchat does have the option to filter spam as well but what people tend to do on our site is spam 50 people over a matter of minutes. Not sure if you have any restrictions with this in your mod but if you did I'm sold instantly because it's the biggest flaw with these other chat options that are more expensive.
As I said before. My addon used all features of Conversations. So any action apply to Conversations will be apply to my addon. As I know there have more addons help you to improvement Conversations.

Top Bottom