Nice new footer!

I like the footer. I think it brings out the style and exposes the necessary important links. What I would like to see to give it a more professional look is a clowns foot spanning across the page or a gigantic barefoot. That for me would expose the footer even more than it is now.

I like the footer. I think it brings out the style and exposes the necessary important links. What I would like to see to give it a more professional look is a clowns foot spanning across the page or a gigantic barefoot. That for me would expose the footer even more than it is now.

That's because you're obsessed with feet - lol. :D

This is the correct forum for it from what I can tell.

It refers to an element of the XenForo.com site which isn't part of the software.

This discussion is about the new footer on xenforo.com, which is highly related to the XenForo product. The Off Topic forum is for all things NOT related to XenForo. You even have users here providing coding for implementing the exact same footer in the XenForo software.

You are of course the final judge about these things, I just wanted to point it out since the definition of this subforum is, and I quote: "For those discussions that are not XenForo related...."

;)

I guess if anything else it would fall under 'feedback'...but I don't really see off-topic being the wrong spot for it, either.

This discussion is about the new footer on xenforo.com, which is highly related to the XenForo product. The Off Topic forum is for all things NOT related to XenForo. You even have users here providing coding for implementing the exact same footer in the XenForo software.

You are of course the final judge about these things, I just wanted to point it out since the definition of this subforum is, and I quote: "For those discussions that are not XenForo related...."

;)

It's not related to the core product.

The footer is a design element of the Xenforo.com website only, not part of the software.

A quick search of the Off Topic forum will return many other threads related to design critiques of other XenForo powered sites.

The only other forum it could possibly go in is Pre-Sales & Feedback, but as no-one saw fit to complain for 7 pages, I assumed it was fine where it was...

And just to prove my point: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/love-the-new-homepage.4867/

Top Bottom