******* - New Users Welcome [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with my mod. The error says: Please enter a message with less than 420 characters. And my mod does not have such a restriction at all.

seems like because after extensively testing with your mod [keeping the messages short] and deactivate it the problem was solved

Does your mod starts a new conversation just after the member submits the registration form or it waits for the account activation and then start the conversation (best approach)?

Does your mod starts a new conversation just after the member submits the registration form or it waits for the account activation and then start the conversation (best approach)?

The current version it starts the conversation immediately after the registration. If you want to have it till they confirm their account I can edit it for you. But it does not work with users that register through facebook in this scenario though.

Whereas with instant registration notification works with with users that register through facebook.

The current version it starts the conversation immediately after the registration. If you want to have it till they confirm their account I can edit it

I'd like that too. Currently we get round this by reminding people in the welcome conversation that they still need to verify via email.

I have noticed that with this addon enabled new users' IP addresses seem to be getting assigned in the admin profile of the mod from whom the welcome emails are coming from.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom