Nefitter (Geek/Fitness) Can I grow a forum?

Not a bad idea. It's the anime that kills it for me though.
Maybe anime can be changed to Movies & TV shows. Anime can be a sub section of it. That way you knock down two birds with one stone.

Anyway, the ads are a major turnoff for a new forum with little to no content.

Had some trouble the last couple weeks, theme had to be reset to an older build with many functions broken. Was a headache but everything has now been resolved.

However we were able to make some customization to the posting area. The main goal here was to remove all the distractions away from the main posts.

new posting.webp

-Added a thin white line separating the user info with the main body. Adding a bit more structure and easier reading experience.

-Changed Reply, Edit, Delete, Like, Report buttons to a custom Hercules font, changed the size, color, and location to the right bottom corner.

-Placed the timestamp above the user avatars.

-An add-on was implemented to place the gender/age on the same line. Example: Male/45

More changes to the thread area and header will be coming soon. Still working out the new homepage design. Main goal will be to make the it more inviting for new useres and mobile friendly.

Small changes we're completed for the thread area Today.

Sticky.webp

-Logo Icon was made a smaller size

-Removed the "watch" icon that appeared before threads

-Made the "Sticky" Icon white

In the future I think making the thread title size bigger would be ideal.

Forum has also started to fill up with more content with introduction threads being created soon.

More design changes on the way tomorrow, the new header should be completed.

Top Bottom