Need Pro Help for XF eMail and SendGrid

Paul McM

Hello, I am looking for professional help with Xenforo email.

We have a medium size Xenforo forum (70k members) with about 170,000 emails per month.

We have been using SendGrid successfully for a few years.

Now, because of new requirements from Google and Yahoo mail, there are a number of upgrades that must be done (See below).

I need help from someone with Xenforo knowledge who can implement the changes required on our server side.

We have a budget. But I need a really smart person familiar with DKIM/SPF authentication, DMARC and TLS.

1705341581750.webp

More HERE: https://sendgrid.com/en-us/blog/gmail-yahoo-sender-requirements

Many changes they are listing are done at the DNS configuration level. A few changes have to do with the mailing procedure but it is not recommended to second guess it and insert changes of your own there. It would be smarter to forward this list to the XF dev team so they can make sure the procedures are followed.

As for the unsubscribe button they mentioned, that one may require modification if you are sending newsletters via a script that is not up to standard. Yet once again, it's actually recommended to use a script that is up to standard instead of to insert custom modifications in a bad script. Having a proper unsubscribe button is a requirement that exists for years.

At the bottom of the page they recommend their own professionals for hire. If you have a budget (which you mentioned you do), the smart choice in this particular case would be to consult these guys instead of hiring an XF developer.

Top Bottom