XF 1.3 Mysqli statement execute error 2 pages full of them

XxUnkn0wnxX

i have two page full of this error:

Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

every day i get errors something like or similar
how do i stop them from occoring at all? is it the lack of ram for the Mysql data base? to many threads happening at the same time? is there a way to reduce/stop these errors from happening ?

i wish to run a clean and healthy server and site with no errors....

8eu41.png

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: 2pac, Today at 1:43 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Like.php(186): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????INSERT IGN...', Array)
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Waindigo/Rewards/Extend/XenForo/Model/Like.php(37): XenForo_Model_Like->likeContent('post', 8879, 1, 20, NULL)
#4 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php(393): Waindigo_Rewards_Extend_XenForo_Model_Like->likeContent('post', 8879, 1)
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionLike()
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/posts/8879/like"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(49) "/forums/threads/regarding-rte-modding-tools.1403/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

i have also been experiencing error pages when i save large amounts of data say i change 15-20 fields in permissions on a user group i also have around 10+ different user groups.

like when i would save the loading indicator on my browser keeps spinning i tends to get this error when it times out. and i have to press the back button and try again 3 times before it actually saves.

i also get this same issue when trying to update my add ones when i try to import/upload 3-5 zip files or xml files at the same time or check for updates. this all using the Add One Install and upgrade (add one) i also sometimes get the internal server error pages when i am rebuilding templates its like it times out...

it is like there is some much going on real time data being stored and obtained while me trying to store more data the data base cannot handle it..

this cannot go on any more how do i stop and fix this what do i need to do to improve the performance on my server? what services such as Mysql how should they be improved..

but i am unsure what the error could be
could be to much information processed by the data base at the same time
+ how would i fix this? how would i limit this what multi threading module would i need for Mysql?

this the error i get when it times out..

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@portalcentric.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

and as you can see i get a 500 error code when i preform the action save/POST

Code:
Hidden - [19/Apr/2014:15:14:33 +1000] "POST /forums/admin.php?user-group-permissions/new-member.2/save HTTP/1.1" 500 547 "http://portalcentric.net/forums/admin.php?user-group-permissions/new-member.2/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0"

Last edited:
Have you tried the standard of disabling your add-ons to see if the issue resolves itself. If disabling (via config.php) and there are no more problems then it's time to re-enable via config.php and then in the ACP disabling them and slowly turning them back on till the issue happens again. It very possibly could be a rogue add-on.

Have you tried the standard of disabling your add-ons to see if the issue resolves itself. If disabling (via config.php) and there are no more problems then it's time to re-enable via config.php and then in the ACP disabling them and slowly turning them back on till the issue happens again. It very possibly could be a rogue add-on.
but i have no 100% way to reproduce the internal server error
unless there is some php script i could run..

the closest i got is when its rebuilding templates or add one caches and when i try to save large amounts of changed data in user groups is when i usually get the error. other wise it is random say i try to open20 tabs at the same time pointing to different user groups or node's or when trying to save all of them at the same time...

well i mainly started having these issues when i installed rewards by waindigo:

if i only modify like 4-5 boxes and save it saves but if i save all 33 fields that have been modified it times out:

8gjTl.png

this happens with the add one enabled or disabled...

atm it is disabled and i still get the 500 error.

but from all the answers in this thread and answer i have gotten from hosting and logs it is pointing me ot the fact the Mysql is unable to such big requests any more due to many other requests are taking place causing it to overload...
and crash...

i do not fully understand this but i believe what is happening is

it is doing a data read (GET) and data POST when saving the new data when i save the user group. and it is trying to read all the current values within the fields then replace them with the new data and it times out because the request is to much for it to handle. since there is so much data already being constantly requested and changed by the amount of current and new connections happening simply server cannot handle the load.. with he hardware it has installed (or due to misconfiguration).

because i saw in the adviser phpmyadmin it said that mysql memory consumption is dangerously high..

and due to the amount of threads that are being processed is thats why i am getting more dead locks as there is so much data being processed non stop. which causes threads essentially to lock eachother...

it is like there is some buffer some where and it is almost bursting...

and quoted from my hosting:

Because of the scope of the data, you're bound to have issues with locking. We checked to make sure that this site is using InnoDB for its tables (which offers better locking implementation than MyISAM), but it doesn't appear to be enough.

so i am way beyond and above that InnoDB is unable to handle all this..

so how do i fix it?

yes removing the addone would be for one but that is not a fix it is a work around...

this means that mysql and my server is hitting the point where it cannot support any more add ones due to the increasing load....

i want a fix which will allow to to continue to add more data and more add ones meaning getting my server to support much bigger loads then it is now...

Last edited:
Top Bottom