My Ultimate Home Page [PAID]

Hey All,

I'm looking for a dev to create an add-on specific for my site.

Context: I currently have run a music website. its been up and running for about 3 months now. Everything's fine except for the fact that I don't currently have a decent homepage/landing page to show off the albums. I currently use an HTML widget to display my top featured albums along with some youtube videos as its " listening samples " , However, it looks like trash on mobile. I'm ready to clean all that mess up and do everything the right way. Here's what I need from this add-on.

A slider (top position) - top display my featured albums with the option to configure pixels (if possible). About 10 max slides. Something like this:
giphy.gif

adding a section (under slider) that pulls the images from the resources in a fixed/configurable pixel to display " Latest resource " Which I will re-title " Recent Release "
(basically, whenever I post a new resource, doesn't matter which category or whatever, itl show in this section in position 1, (usually left)
something like this:
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 1.59.39 PM.webp

adding MULTIPLE sections that will pull from my other resource categories depending on which category i choose.
for example, I'll name the section " Latest Reggae " ( but I have 3 child nodes in that category ) it should pull the latest 5/6 doesn't matter which sub-section i posted in. but again, i want it to only display the images and IF POSSIBLE, have it display it's prefix, that way if its pulling from a category with multiple child nodes they will know which sub-genre the album is. Reggae has " dancehall/roots/rockers - and some i prefixed as mixed/artist albums/riddims " also, very important , a button under titled " view " that takes users to its specific resource.
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 2.00.35 PM.webp

section that contains my list of resource categories (whichever I choose to display, because some are empty at the moment)
Like this:
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 1.59.58 PM.webp

section that displays my " account upgrades "
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.03.41 PM.webp

section that displays " login or register "
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.08.12 PM.webp

Of course all this will have the ability to sort order. thats it for now.

Attachments

• rsz_chunes_pack_website_slider.webp
    rsz_chunes_pack_website_slider.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 1.59.16 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 1.59.16 PM.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 2.00.35 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 2.00.35 PM.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey All,

I'm looking for a dev to create an add-on specific for my site.

Context: I currently have run a music website. its been up and running for about 3 months now. Everything's fine except for the fact that I don't currently have a decent homepage/landing page to show off the albums. I currently use an HTML widget to display my top featured albums along with some youtube videos as its " listening samples " , However, it looks like trash on mobile. I'm ready to clean all that mess up and do everything the right way. Here's what I need from this add-on.

giphy.gif

something like this:
View attachment 296348

View attachment 296354

Like this:
View attachment 296355

View attachment 296356

View attachment 296358

Of course all this will have the ability to sort order. thats it for now.
This is the sort of audio project that would be ideally suited for the talented mr @Veer (@)xencustomize

He has already published the [XenCustomize] 'Profile Audio' addon, which I can confirm to be fantastic.
(been using it since release)

😎I think one of Veer's custom companion add-ons for the 'Profile Audio' may be of particular interest.

Top Bottom