MultiLanguage Tool (STMLT2) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

MultiLanguage Tool (STMLT2) - This addon use browser language settings when setup visitor.

This addon use browser language settings when setup visitor.

- Ability to move the language chooser to the sticky navigation bar.
- Ability to choose flags for the languages installed.
- Ability to set language based on browser language.
- Ability to define timezones for each installed language.

Read more about this resource...

and what about "What's new" and "Latest activity" pages? Do they include only content from the selected language?

Your addon sadly only work on the XF default style. I am using the Themehouse UI.X styles and there it doesn't show the language option on top.
Is it somehow possible that you can make it work?

Thank you in advance.
-Xiomera

Since I don't have this style, I can't help much.
Check the TMS "PAGE_CONTAINER" for the add-on, and change it according to what is used in the style.

Since I don't have this style, I can't help much.
Check the TMS "PAGE_CONTAINER" for the add-on, and change it according to what is used in the style.

I searched in the PAGE_CONTAINER, but cloudn't find anything, which belongs to your addon. Since I am not a professional, I need to know where to search and for what. I can figure it out, if I know where the section for it is located.

Thank you very much.;)

-Xiomera

Hey, customer here ;)

Any interest in having an option for WBB-style multilingual boards? Currently, you must setup multiple nodes - e.g., "News" and "Новости". And, then you must mark each node with their respective languages.

This is really cumbersome for forums with many languages instead of just a couple as you need to, say, quadruple (or more) your node count and then maintain the permissions and settings on each of them.

In WoltLab, however, posts made in foreign languages are simply, by default, only shown to users with the same language enabled - e.g., a German and American can both post in the news section but the German threads will only show to users who are either using the German language or are optionally subscribed to German content.

You can see an example here:

German: Neuigkeiten und Hinweise
English: News and Updates

You can see the thread creation process below:

ovlckcU.gif

And, as mentioned, on WoltLab, people are able to subscribe to more languages than just the primary one they have enabled (which allows them to see multilingual content):

xSKVrCL.png

I recognize these are some pretty significant suggestions but I also maintain a few WoltLab-based forums for this exact reason and would definitely convert them to XenForo and purchase a few additional MultiLanguage Tool licenses in the process.

Hey @Xiomera ,
have you found out, how this can be setup properly in UI.X2? Having the same problem. Mind sharing the code for the template changes?

Hey, customer here ;)
I recognize these are some pretty significant suggestions but I also maintain a few WoltLab-based forums for this exact reason and would definitely convert them to XenForo and purchase a few additional MultiLanguage Tool licenses in the process.

Like that,

Hi
I install this tool on xf 2.0.12 it works fine,but in the
server log i get this

Do u know about this issue?

Top Bottom