XF 2.0 Moved to php 7.3 and got Excessive resource usage message

PabloC

I have installed version 2.0.10, running on php 7.2

Yesterday I changed it to php 7.3, and it seemed to work fine, but I started getting warnings like this:

Time: Fri Apr 10 03:54:19 2020 +0000
Account: gaturro
Resource: Virtual Memory Size
Exceeded: 417 > 256 (MB)
Executable: /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/sbin/php-fpm
Command Line: php-fpm: pool todogatos_com
PID: 11718 (Parent PID:8903)
Killed: No

Could anyone tell me what is the problem, and if possible, how to solve it? (Other than upgrading to XenForo's latest version)

Thanks a lot!

Update: I did open php.error.log and I got this:

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 484
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 485
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 486
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 487
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 490
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 493
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 496
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 504
PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/gaturro/public_html/src/XF/Language.php on line 525

How can I solve this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom